At Bolger Brothers, we believe in five important tenants that define who we are as a company and how we conduct business with our suppliers and customers.
- Our employees are our organization and our growth and success is driven by their ideas, opinions and work ethic.
- Our customers are our number one priority and deserve open, honest communication and should never settle for anything less than our very best.
- Our community and neighbors are deserving of safe places to work, gather and live, local vendors should succeed, and local charities should thrive.
- Our suppliers are integral to our success and building strong, long-lasting relationships is critical to our future.
- Our regulators deserve our respect, honesty and cooperation.
Each day in our offices and on job sites throughout the region, our staff, crews and leadership teams are committed to providing services that set new standards for quality, efficiency and safety, and continually exceed the expectations of the clients we serve.